WHO WE ARE
Devanthro’s vision is to create a world where distance no longer limits human touch and true shared physical presence. We are building humanoid robotic avatars for the care industry, plugging a talent gap, with our Robody Cares concept, allowing coming generations to age in the comfort of their home.
Building on 9 years of full stack robotics R&D, 3 generations of humanoid robotic avatars (Robodies) and tens of thousands of real-world interactions of our Robodies with people in the real world, we are embarking on the path to commercialize the Robody technology in order to solve the global care crisis.
At Devanthro you will join the team as a critical administrational support, especially for the CEO Rafael Hostettler. You will also interact with all members of the team and ensure that the business runs smoothly and effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Your main duties will involve working with our CEO and taking some administrative tasks off his to-do list. You will be involved in a varied set of activities and will furthermore support the management team as and when needed. Some of the expected tasks are:
- Founder support: Manage appointments, tasks, and travel for Rafael
- Finance: Collect and track receipts, invoices, and payments, and support towards working with accountants on management and annual accounts
- Reporting: Maintain monthly reporting to investors and research projects, track deadlines and deliverables from different projects, gather receipts and documentation needed for financial reporting
- Grants: Identify funding opportunities and support grant applications, create reports for the funding agencies of running grants
- Operations: Support COO on day-to-day operations including organising events & travel, diary management, internal data storage consistency and availability, and more
What You’ll Bring
- A “can do” and curious spirit who is happy to roll up your sleeves and help out wherever you are needed
- An analytical mind who takes ownership and responsibility very seriously
- Previous experience with Office 365, Confluence, Pipedrive, and Mailchimp are beneficial
- Previous experience with accounting and tax declarations in Germany are beneficial
- Interest in start-ups, deep tech, and health care
- Fluency in English and German required
- Existing authorization to work in Germany
- You’re no asshole
What to Expect
- A team that values trust, ownership, play-curiosity, impact, care, and simplicity
- A path towards a role with greater responsibility in Devanthro
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours schedule
- Office in the heart of Munich, alternatively remote working within Germany
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV.